NTPA Repertory Theatre wants to reward your generosity! Patrons who join the Guild enjoy a host of benefits including exclusive event invitations, playbill mentions, access to artists, and more during their year as a Guild member.
You can take pride knowing your involvement is a vital part of our theater’s continued success. Please consider joining at one of the following levels.
CAREs Act Increases Deductions for Charitable Contributions!
The new U.S. CAREs Act allows you to deduct up to $300 of your Repertory Guild Membership if you don’t itemize and your FULL Membership if you do!*
- Voting right for season survey
- Invitation to wine and cheese reception before opening night
- Invitation to opening night post reception with the cast
- Invitation to Season Reveal Event
- 25% Off Community Theatre Classes
- All Individual level benefits plus...
- Recognition in Rep Playbills- Guild Membership
- Two complimentary tickets to one NTPA Repertory Theatre Show
- Free NTPA Cup suitable for re-use and admittance into the NTPA mainstage theatres
- Discounts to mall area restaurant
- All Orchestra level benefits plus...
- 15% Discount on Additional Ticket Purchases & Upgrades
- All Dress Circle level benefits plus...
- Two Orchestra Seat Tickets to ALL NTPA Repertory Theatre Productions
- Recognition on lobby poster at Legacy level for each production
- Invitation to Annual Guild Legacy, Benefactor and Angel Dinner
- All Legacy level benefits plus...
- Recognition on lobby poster at Benefactor level for each production
- All Benefactor level benefits plus...
- Two Tickets to ALL NTPA Repertory Theatre Productions upgraded to Premium seating
- Recognition on lobby poster at Angel level for each production
- Dedicated page in all Repertory Theatre playbills dedicated to this donor group.
*Less value of benefits received of $20 per ticket included and $100 for the Annual Dinner for applicable levels. NTPA is not in a position to provide tax advice, and Patrons should consult their tax advisor for how these new rules apply in their particular situation.