NTPA Repertory Theatre wants to reward your generosity! Patrons who join the Guild enjoy a host of benefits including exclusive event invitations, playbill mentions, access to artists, and more during their year as a Guild member.
You can take pride knowing your involvement is a vital part of our theater’s continued success. Please consider joining at one of the following levels.
CAREs Act Increases Deductions for Charitable Contributions!
The new U.S. CAREs Act allows you to deduct up to $300 of your Repertory Guild Membership if you don’t itemize and your FULL Membership if you do!*
- Voting right for season survey
- Invitation to opening night reception/champagne toast
- 25% Off Community Theatre Classes
- Playbill recognition
- 2 complimentary tickets to 1 Repertory show
- All Individual level benefits plus...
- Reusable NTPA Repertory wine tumbler
- Early access to purchase show and season tickets
- All Orchestra level benefits plus...
- One complimentary glass of wine at a performance when you bring your Rep tumbler
- Two additional complimentary tickets to 1 Repertory show (total of 4)
- Additional 15% discount on individual or season tickets
- All Dress Circle level benefits plus...
- Two Orchestra Seat Tickets to ALL NTPA Repertory Theatre Productions
- 10% discount on tickets to NTPA Gala Fundraising Event
- All Legacy level benefits plus...
- All Benefactor level benefits plus...
*Less value of benefits received of $20 per ticket included and $100 for the Annual Dinner for applicable levels. NTPA is not in a position to provide tax advice, and Patrons should consult their tax advisor for how these new rules apply in their particular situation.