Our auditions are open to all non-equity adults (age 18+).
In The Heights
Music Director: Anthony Holmes
Choreographer: Leah Flores
Auditionees must sign up for an audition slot AND complete the online audition form.
Friday, April 30, 7-9 pm at NTPA - Dallas
Saturday, May 1, 11 am-4 pm at NTPA - Dallas
for video submission email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, May 8th 10 am-2pm at NTPA - Dallas - By invitation only
Prepare a one minute cut in the style of the show.
- Usnavi de la Vega, owner of De La Vega Bodega, Latino (A2-A4)
- Nina Rosario, a freshman at Stanford University, Latina (F3-F5)
- Kevin Rosario, Nina's father, owner of Rosario's Car Service, Latino (A2-F4)
- Camila Rosario, Nina's mother, co-owner of Rosario's, Latina (G3-E5)
- Benny, employee of Rosario's, African-American (B2-A4)
- Vanessa, works at the salon, Latina (F#3-F5)
- Sonny, Usnavi's cousin, Latino (D3-B4)
- Abuela Claudia, raised Usnavi, though not his blood grandmother, Latina (Eb3-E5)
- Daniela, owner of Daniela's Salon, Latina (F3-E5)
- Carla, works at the salon, Latina (F3-E5)
- Graffiti Pete, an artist
- Piragüero (Piragua Guy), scrapes piraguas from his block of ice, Latino (D3-A4)
- ENSEMBLE: 5 Women, 6 Men
Monday-Friday 7-10 pm and Saturdays 1-5 pm starting May 17, 2021
12300 Inwood Rd #112, Dallas, TX 75244
June 18-20, 25-27
Willow Bend Center of the Arts, Rodenbaugh Theatre
6121 W Park Blvd B216, Plano, TX 75093
In the Heights tells the universal story of a vibrant community in New York’s Washington Heights neighborhood - a place where the coffee from the corner bodega is light and sweet, the windows are always open and the breeze carries the rhythm of three generations of music. It’s a community on the brink of change, full of hopes, dreams and pressures, where the biggest struggles can be deciding which traditions you take with you, and which ones you leave behind.